Spencer Cook | Introduction

                                                                                  Hey everyone,
My name is Spencer Cook. I'm a freshman at High Point University and I'm majoring in Strategic Communication with a double minor in Journalism and Media Entrepreneurship. I'm attending HPU with hopes of graduating, of course, and pursuing a job somewhere in the broadcasting field. I'd be more than happy to film, edit, or even host segments on the news or through other broadcasting companies. Other than my career and college goals, I enjoy hanging out with friends, working on film projects, playing the piano, football, traveling, and just about everything else. I can't wait to read about other classmates and I'm excited for my first semester at High Point.


Comments

Popular Posts